Sunday, June 9, 2013

Summer has Arrived

 Well Summer has arrived. This would normally mean I have a life outside of school back. However, I have decided to work summer school. I know I am either a glutton for punishment or love teaching a whole heck of a lot. I think I will go for the last one. Our School Field Day was a rousing success!

As you can see, I made myself a target of Great Joy to Students. Yes, I volunteered for the Dunk Tank! Thankfully I was smart and chose to be the first one inside it.
The students had fun and enjoyed a day to be kids! It was a great reward for all their hard work and effort through the year! I salute the 8th grade class! They were an awesome group. I will miss them all, but am excited for their future success! 7th graders turned 8th graders I will see you next year! Enjoy your summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment