Saturday, June 29, 2013

Flipped Classroom Model

Well, our school is going to work with the flipped classroom model next year! On top of it, John Samara of the Curriculum Project will be assisting teachers on our campus to help make improvements in our teaching, give us a stronger interactive classrooms, and more hands on learning. I am looking forward to this and have begun reading up on the Flipped Classroom. On top of that I have increased my summer reading with the Instructional Strategies for the Middle and Secondary Social Studies and the Flipped Classroom.  There are other books I will post about for reading, but this is all for now. I am getting ready to enjoy a well earned vacation back east of which I will post multiple pictures. Hope Everyone is enjoying their summer! Becky

No comments:

Post a Comment