Saturday, June 29, 2013

FAjitaville R & R

Fajitaville - Friday nights will never be the same. I stopped here Friday night for some R & R with a few friends. I really have needed it and the view of the beach area just made everything worth it.


So I had a marvelous time with friends until late in the night. I can tell you the place has come a long way since it first opened. I can't say it's perfect yet. The food still needs a lot of tweaking. However, our waiter - Jake- was awesome and attentive for the 6 hours we were there on the porch. The drinks were refreshing and the ambiance was unbelievably laid back and relaxful. We had the potato skins with chicken and beef, I wish they hadn't put the gravy over them. That killed it for us somewhat. We had the bacon wrapped jalapeno's stuffed with cream cheese and shrimp. These were unbelievable and I should have ordered a second basket. It was a great night for all. So go ahead and check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment